(Closed) What’s this dress feature called?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2633 posts
Sugar bee

Most of what you post has asymetrical ruching, but I’m not sure if that is the correct term for it.

Post # 4
218 posts
Helper bee

I agree… asymmetrical rouched bodice.

Post # 5
13094 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

SanDiegoAli took the words right out of my mouth – asymmetrical.

Post # 6
11324 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

i agree with sandiego ali 🙂 

Post # 7
814 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

agree, asymmetrical rouching…

Post # 8
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Those dresses also all have a dropped waist; lower than a traditional waist but not low enough to be considered fit and flare/mermaid/trumpet. 🙂

Post # 10
2767 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

dropped waist, gathered ruching, asymetrical ruching.

Post # 11
990 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@amariem25: i second that…dropped, assymetrical waist

The topic ‘What’s this dress feature called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors