(Closed) What’s your date October 2012 bees?

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 32
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Oct 27, 2012! 15 months away (as of yesterday!). My colours are shades of purple with a tiny amount of apple green as an accent colour. 

I’m doing a lot of the work myself: making my invitations, bouquets, centerpieces, favors (well the Fiance is doing those), boutonnieres, veil, and whatever else. I’m going to have a busy 15 months! 

Post # 33
14 posts
Newbee

October 6, 2012. Can’t wait!!! We’re going with a rustic/earthy theme with a deep purple for our main color πŸ™‚

Post # 34
193 posts
Blushing bee

10/13/12! πŸ™‚ Our 10 year anniversary will be 4 days later

Post # 35
22 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@missypoo: Nice! We’re having a rustic theme too. We’re getting married on a farm, so I thought it would be cute. We’re doing a lot with wood, twigs, bark that sort of thing. I’m really hopping it all comes together nicely.

Post # 36
352 posts
Helper bee

October 27th! Closest to Halloween πŸ˜€

Post # 37
33 posts
Newbee

Just set it for Oct. 7th, 2012.

I’m hoping our friends and family will have a three day weekend due to Columbus Day falling on 10/8/12. Do many people get that holiday off?

Post # 38
1271 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
@bookwormbride:
View original reply
@Misfit:
View original reply
@The Pumpkin Queen:
View original reply
@n75nva:
View original reply
@JamieinMN: 5 date twins, woooohooooo!  and JamieinMN…almost city twins too!  area twins, anyway.  Fiance is holding out for the possibility of getting married in his hometown (la crosse, WI), but i’d rather get married in the metro.  soooooo many more possibilities, even on a budget, and since everyone on my side will have to do some major traveling (like, from the east coast), it’ll be a lot easier for them to get there with a direct flight.

colors…bold and/or deep blue, with ivory and fall-color accents (oranges and reds and golds…maybe a touch of deep purple).  if i play my cards right, I’LL be the one in blue and my girls will be in shades of ivory.  πŸ™‚

Post # 39
84 posts
Worker bee

October 26, 2012 <3

Post # 40
84 posts
Worker bee

October 26, 2012 <3

Post # 41
1576 posts
Bumble bee

Our destination wedding is on October 6th!!  :o) Yay! 

Our at home reception was going to be on October 20th, but we recently had to change it to November 3rd because my mom’s work schedule is different in October.  Till we find out exactly what her schedule will be, we’re leaving the date in Nov.  If her schedule allows, we’re going to shoot for October 27th.. otherwise it will stay as November 3rd.  πŸ˜€

Post # 43
42 posts
Newbee

We are getting married October 20, 2012. Here in New Zealand it will be the second half of spring, so heading into the warmer weather. (it is also Labour weekend here too)

Our bridesmaids, maid of honour and flower girls will be in dark navy blue and I will be in ivory. Smile

Post # 45
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@couawilou: Lol I can’t wait!!!! – do you realise that technically I will be married aproximately 12 hours before you even though it the same date? πŸ˜‰

Post # 46
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I was gonna pick the 11th, but I realized it’s a Thursday so I’ll probably go with the 12th.  I’m not officially engaged yet, though. πŸ˜›  Also, it’s exactly a week before my birthday!  Wooo!

The topic ‘What’s your date October 2012 bees?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors