(Closed) What's your opinion?! Wedding colors for March 1st 2014!

posted 5 years ago in Themes
Post # 3
2090 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I LOVE green! Im having olive green, white and gold since its a Christmas wedding. Peach is beautiful for March. A leafy green would be perfect

Post # 4
2090 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

And welcome to the Hive!!!

Post # 5
1164 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@Monilove14:  pick the colours you love! Don’t worry about the season or the “in” colour of the year. This is YOUR day!!!! I’m going with navy blue and peach for a july wedding, and my sister went with black, red, and white for a early September wedding (still summer).

I recommend going to your local hardware store and picking up a few paint chips of the colours you like.  Seeing the visual and mixing and matching the colours will help you get a better idea of how the colours look together.  We did this and it was very helpful!!!

Welcome to the bee and enjoy this exciting time in your life!

Post # 8
1007 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I think your colors are perfect for March! March means St Pattys day which makes me think green, also march is the beginning a spring, a very green season.

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

March 1 bride here – I am doing navy, green (pops of green), and ivory.  

I think you should do what YOU like – don’t worry about what “season” you’re in!  It will be beautiful no matter what.  

Post # 10
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Monilove14:  I like the idea of emerald green with the peach and gold.  The only time green is a favorite color of mine is in spring and it would remind me of the beginning of something beautiful.  (Your marriage AND warmer weather)  But those colors sound really pretty together!

Keeping in mind I’m from Michigan and we still have snow then.

The topic ‘What's your opinion?! Wedding colors for March 1st 2014!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors