Post # 47
1. Get married (spring of 2015)
2. Fiance graduates law school (spring of 2016) and hopefully gets a good job
3. I start & finish grad school (spring of 2016) and hopefully get a good job
5. Pay off student loans & start saving for a house
6. If we’re lucky, start thinking about having kids!
Post # 48
1). Buy our first home (hopefully in the next two years)
2). Finish my master’s degree
3). Go on an East Coast road trip (D.C., New York, Boston, Philadephia) and a trip to Europe
4). Buy a new car (trying to delay this as long as possible, but my clunker is already 14 years old)
5). Decide when to have our first child (seriously contemplating 6-7 years from now)
Post # 49
1. TRAVEL before we have kids – on the list – Italy, New Orleans, Las Vegas, a Sandals resort, and Disney one last time before kids
2. Have 1 or 2 kids (would like to have 2 by 2019)
3. Remodel our bathroom
4. Pay off my student loans
5. Get a new car
Post # 50
1) Get a better job. (This means either getting on somewhere now or going back to school for nursing
2) Have one maybe 2 kids. (1 in 3 years and maybe another by the time 5 years rolls around)
3) Start looking for a new bigger house
4) Buy a new car
Post # 51
I would like to move out of the country. Maybe Norway or the UK.
We would like to go on trips to Thailand, Japan, S. Africa, and go back to Paris in the next few years. Other places too, but those are at the top of our list right now.
We would like to buy land (not a house – just land).
We would also like a dog.
I would like to start taking some classes. I’ve been thinking that Dental Hygiene would be a good major for me, but I’m still in the researching phase. It’s scary thinking about going back to school after I’ve been working for so long!
My husband would like to start woodworking as a hobby within the next year or so.
I’d like to start making YouTube videos in the near future. Mainly for beauty product and book reviews and also travel vlogs. I think that would be a fun hobby!
I’m also thinking about getting gemology certified w/ GIA.
Post # 52
Well if everything falls into place I should be finishing school by the upcoming summer and have a job in my career field. Darling Husband wants another baby but I told him we would have to get a bigger home which btw currently we are renting and saving for a home AND I would need another car to accomodate another child. We currently have 3 kids so we would have to purchase a car with 3 row seating which I know will be a gas guzzler. I really don’t want another child but I just told him this so he can think about other things besides baby making! So I would be happy with my new career and purchasing our first home!
Post # 53
Get my bachelors in psychology, decide whether or not to go to graduate school, get good jobs, possibly buy our first home & decide when to have our first (& only) child!
Wow, in the next 5yrs a lot is going to happen!
Post # 54
- Wedding: July 2013 - The front lawn of our church
-Get out of debt (1.5 years)
-Buy a house (2 years)
-Have a baby (2 years)
-Have baby #2 (4 years)
-Hit a home run on my softball team:) (ASAP!!!)