Post # 1
Another NWR thread-we’re all human-living breathing stressing pmsing and every other kind of -ING!
What are 3 things that is your guilty pleasure/ that one thing you cant give up/live without! If theres more than 3? Put those down too!
Now for me? UNluckily for my I was the youngest of 4 so when it came to telling me NO momma didnt….
1. SODA-carbonated goodness….Im positive if I gave them up Id be TONS healthier as well as a TON lighter..sigh one day when they come up with a caffeine patch lol
2. CELL phone-Im not obsessed but I freak if I dont have it on me-like i get reallly antsy
3. Flip Flops-gotta love’em
Post # 3
Guilty Pleasure – Ben and Jerry’s Pistacio Pistacio
Can’t Give up – COFFEE!
Can’t Live Without – My Blackberry & COFFEE!
Can you tell I really like coffee? LOL
Post # 4
lol!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the SMELL of coffee but not the taste…is that weird?
Post # 5
I hear that all the time. I love coffee and hate the taste of coffee flavored foods like ice cream and candies.
Post # 7
1. Ice cream cones
2. A good cheeseburger with fries and a shake
3. Awful reality tv
Post # 8
@FinbergToBe: Haha My old coworker used to love when I’d bring in flavored coffees/lattes from Starbucks (especially pumpkin) because of the scent it’d add to our office. She hates the taste though.
With that said, my top 3 include: Starbucks Skinny Hazelnut Lattes, My Blackberry (totally addicted), and pizza (so bad but yet so good, but i’m trying to give it up till the wedding…yikes!).
Post # 9
My three big food things I can’t resist:
1) chicken tenders
2) queso and chips
My three non-food things I can’t resist:
1) my laptop.. I might be addicted
2) tv/crappy reruns of shows that were popular when I was young (tool time anyone?)
3) my dog!
Post # 10
My three foods:
1. Hummus w/ pita chip
3. Quacker Nacho Cheese Mini Rice Cakes (zomg, so much love)
My three non-foods:
1. My Crackberry
2. Bathtubs (I rented a place once with no bathtub…so much sadness for that year)
3. My four kitties
Post # 11
2. Blue Bell ice cream
3. California sour dough bread (yes, it has to be from California!!)
1. My iPhone
2. My Macbook
3. A book of some sort!
Post # 13
*My blackberry-i feel lost without it
*CHips i really like munching on chips!
Post # 14
Aside from my husband, sweets, carbs, and the internet. *HUGS INTERNET*
Post # 15
I have tons of guilty pleasures, mostly food-related:
Kraft macaroni & cheese
Chips & queso
Cheese of all kinds, especially stinky french cheese
Olives and olive bread
Zucchini and pumpkin bread and muffins
Terrible reality TV shows, like the ones on VH1 (Tough Love!!) or the Real Housewives shows
Bad gossip websites, like gawker or dlisted. Such time-wasters!