(Closed) When are you planning to send your invites (9/12 weddings)?

posted 7 years ago in September 2012
  • poll: When are you planning to send out your invites?
    August : (1 votes)
    4 %
    July : (18 votes)
    64 %
    June : (7 votes)
    25 %
    May : (2 votes)
    7 %
    Already have! : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    390 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I’m thinking the beginning of July maybe the last week of June, I’m really not sure yet.  We only have one international couple who I know even though we’re sending they can’t come anyway. 

Post # 4
    Bee
    615 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012 - Mother of the Bride's residence

I was thinking of sending them in August with an early September return date! 

Post # 5
    505 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I am planning to send out mine the middle of July or the lastest the end of July.   I was  my response date by August 25th.

Post # 6
    1140 posts
    Bumble bee

Since mine is a destination wedding, as soon as possible…as soon as i finalize guest list and book my venue! I feel like I am soo rushed. How far in advance are the invites usually sent out?

Post # 7
    1093 posts
    Bumble bee

We will be sending ours in June. We have quite a few international invitees. We’ll probably do 2 rounds of them; early June for international, mid-late June for State-side.

Post # 8
    4150 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

June 15th is my deadline.  We’re having a destination wedding, but nobody has to fly, they just need to book hotels in a place where they sell out quickly on Fall weekends. 

Post # 9
    6512 posts
    Bee Keeper

I am shooting for July, which means we need to make a decision and order them soon!

Post # 11
    2414 posts
    Buzzing bee

I think we’re going to do the last week in June to give people a full 8 weeks to respond before we need to hunt them down like crazy people.

Post # 12
    583 posts
    Busy bee

I’m going to do the first couple weeks in June (hopefully).  Our wedding is a destination wedding for 95% of our guests because our families are so spread out so I want to give everyone extra heads up.  Also… we’re buying a house!!! and need to be at the house the new return address will be.  Minor detail… lol.

Post # 14
    1643 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2015

We’re having a Destination Wedding so I am sending my invites out in the UK (and my Bridesmaid or Best Man is sending the ones to our American family from NYC) around the 1st week in July with a RSVP date of Aug 12 🙂

The topic ‘When are you planning to send your invites (9/12 weddings)?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors