(Closed) When did you start showing? ( 5'9 and 155lbs)

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When did you start showing?
    0-7 weeks : (1 votes)
    2 %
    8-10 weeks : (2 votes)
    5 %
    11 weeks : (1 votes)
    2 %
    12 weeks : (4 votes)
    10 %
    13 weeks : (3 votes)
    7 %
    14 weeks : (7 votes)
    17 %
    15 weeks : (3 votes)
    7 %
    16 weeks : (6 votes)
    15 %
    17 weeks : (1 votes)
    2 %
  • Post # 3
    781 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I’m commenting because I’d love to know as well.. I’m 5’9″ and 163 lbs. Hopefully I won’t look like a blob once I start having kids since I’m already wide and a little chunky lol.

Post # 4
    206 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I’m also curious to hear responses on this! I’m about 5’9.5 and 160-ish. I’m about 8.5 weeks and just bloated so far, my normal pants fit ok until late afternoon/evening until the bloat really kicks in. 

Post # 5
    793 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I’m not pregnant, but that’s how tall I am and almost exactly what I weigh, so I’ll comment for future reference! :]

Post # 6
    1400 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Well I’m 5’6″ 158 pre baby…..and I didn’t start showing until around 22 weeks! I was starting to freak out something was wrong, but when it popped it popped! I’m 26 weeks now and def look preggo! 

Post # 7
    54 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

I am barely 5’9″ and I think I was 145 before I got pregnant. I started showing around 13 weeks but close friends could barely tell then… Around 14 weeks, my friends started noticing and patients who were looking closely commented on my bump! But even now at almost 16 weeks, people who didn’t know me before can’t tell at all.  I did have one patient comment on how big my boobs were getting, though! So something is growing!!

Post # 8
    748 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I’m 5’9″ and was around 165 pre-pregnancy. Below is a little collage of pictures I put together a while ago to better show when the bump truly started to show. Even though it was obvious to me/my husband, strangers didn’t start mentioning my pregnancy until well after the 20 week mark. I believe it became totally obvious around 22-24 weeks.

Post # 9
    4583 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I’m 5’11” and about 165 pre-pregnancy. I think people started noticing my bump around 16 weeks.

Post # 10
    177 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I am 5’6 and 135 pounds pre-pregnancy. I am 16w now and started showing around 14w. 

Post # 11
    4520 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

I’m 5’10” and 135 pre-pregnancy. I really started showing just this week (around 25 – 26 weeks). I think it can take taller people a while to show sometimes because there’s more room in the abdominal cavity.

Post # 12
    2345 posts
    Buzzing bee

I am 5’8 1/2 and weighed 150 before my two girls. I didn’t start showing until i was about seven months. before then i just looked like i had a pooch. Same with my second pregnancy. i also gained all my weight in the last trimester.

Post # 13
    39 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I’m 5’9″, and about 170lbs pre-pregnancy. I just hit 11 weeks a few days ago and I looked at myself in the mirror from the side and for the first time I realized there’s a little bump growing. My clothes have been increasingly tighter for the past few weeks already. I don’t think anyone else would notice at this point, even if I pulled my shirt up. But I noticed! And it made it feel very ‘real’ all of a sudden.

Post # 14
    2719 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I’m 5’2″ish, and about 175lb, so I definitely had a belly to begin with, but it’s been bloated the last couple weeks, and I’ve had a beband for about 2-3 weeks, and got maternity pants a week ago because the bloat was annoying. This past week, I noticed that it seems more like a bump than bloat, but it’s just me & Darling Husband bc we know. I definitely probably look like I’m gaining weight, but no one has said to me at work or anywhere else. A pic of my “before & after” is http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/september-2013-babies-and-mommas-to-be-part-4/page/9#post-5422092

The topic ‘When did you start showing? ( 5'9 and 155lbs)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors