Post # 1
Just a bunch of random nosy questions for fun. Let’s play when was the last time you…?
- Watched a movie? What did you watch?
- Bought something? What did you buy?
- Went out with your friends? What did you do?
- Ate at a restaurant or ordered take out? What did you eat?
- Go on vacation? Where did you go?
- Attended a wedding? Who’s wedding was it? Are you on the bride or groom’s side?
Post # 2
Fun! I’ll play!
1. About three weeks ago? Life with Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal
2. Yesterday. A new floral top. Feeling those summer vibes!
3. Umm about two weeks ago? Went to a bridal show downtown
4. Saturday. Went to a bar/grill for St. Patrick’s Day. I had a burger and it was oh so delicious. Now I wish I had leftovers…
5. Last August. Mini trip to a lake in Wisconsin
6. About a year ago. FH’s high school friend. Groom’s side
Post # 5
1. Movie: five days ago. Bend it like Beckham
2. Bought something: A bag of rapid set cement 😁
3: Went out with friends: Saint Patrick’s day at an Irish pub.
4. Ate out: Today. Hubby and I had today off and we used a prize won. Iy was a day pass to a fancy hotel in my city. The hotel has an amazing pool area and we basically got a day pass to the pool plus lunch and $150 towards the pool bar. It was awesome! I had oysters, beef carpaccio, rack of lamb with polenta and torrone semifreddo for dessert. I also had loads of cocktails by the pool!
5. Go on vacation: two weeks ago. Hubby and I both had 4 days off between our shifts and we went to stay at my parents holiday house for a few days. We spent most of our time bush walking, sitting on a beach and sleeping!
6. Wedding: husband’s cousin last year in November. They are such a nice couple so we were really excited to attend.
Post # 6
Watched a movie? What did you watch?
We watched Goodfellas on Thursday night.
Bought something? What did you buy?
I bought my fiance’s birthday present on Thursday as well. It’s a set of gold plated records with the same recordings as the Voyager was sent out with.
Went out with your friends? What did you do?
We just went out to a casino on Saturday night. Won some money and drank too much.
Ate at a restaurant or ordered take out? What did you eat?
We ate at the casino buffet on Saturday. It wasn’t great.
Go on vacation? Where did you go?
I think our last vacation was going to Key West a little over a year ago.
Attended a wedding? Who’s wedding was it? Are you on the bride or groom’s side?
We just attended my fiance’s brother’s wedding last Thursday!
Post # 8
I bought a floral top too yesterday!
I just realized I started this thread and didn’t even answer. Here it goes.
- One of the weekends in January. We watched Wonder Wheel with Kate Winslet & Justin Timberlake at the movie theater. But before that, last movie I saw was James Bond Spectre end of 2015 (movie theater too).
- Yesterday afternoon, went to the mall to get a gift for a child’s birthday party next weekend. I somehow ended up at H&M and bought one floral blouse, one striped shirt and one pants.
- I saw a friend last Friday evening. We met at a coffee shop because she wanted to talk about something.
- Last night, I was not in the mood to cook dinner so I told SO let’s just have Mexican food.
- President’s Day long weekend last month. We went for a quiet getaway at Palm Springs for 3 nights/4days.
- Last Dec 31st/NYE wedding. My SO’s coworker got married at a hotel downtown (we go to a lot of weddings from people at his work). We knew the groom. My SO met the the bride before but the wedding was the first time I met her.
Post # 9
- Watched a movie? What did you watch? Honestly can’t remember though it’s probably still in the dvd player. Haven’t been to the theater since The Martian!
- Bought something? What did you buy? Groceries, I’m exciting.
- Went out with your friends? What did you do? Oh man this looks bad… my friends all live 2000 miles away and I haven’t been since Christmas last year because I was expecting. We had a New Year’s party, though. If you count my brother in law as a friend, then we walked a river walk with my husband about a week ago.
- Ate at a restaurant or ordered take out? What did you eat? Lotaburger… I had an Itsaburger, which is smaller and spicy fries.
- Go on vacation? Where did you go? Christmas – drove our baby to the in-laws, my own family flew in and we stayed in a little tourist town in California. It was a blast, they have such a big nuclear family.
- Attended a wedding? Who’s wedding was it? Are you on the bride or groom’s side? 2016 I think it was, in July. One of his cousins – the bride – got married in CA.
This list would look so much ‘better’ next weekend when we take the weekend to celebrate my birthday (and just because we can). There will be shopping, hot springs, meals out, the works. Oh well.
Post # 10
So? You can update your replies next week then when you come back from your bday trip. LOL
Post # 14
- Wedding: September 2017 - Pearson Convention Centre
1. The Black Panther
3. On Sunday we went to visit my in laws
4. Ate popcorn at the movies, going out to eat isn’t really our thing
5. Our honeymoon we spent two weeks in St. Lucia
6. A co- workers wedding
Post # 15
This will sound crazy but I go to In n Out myself and don’t know what animal style fries are but just heard of it. What is it?