Post # 16
1. The Greatest Showman! It was phenomenal!
2. We bought a new camera on the weekend – a Nikon D5600. Can’t wait to play with it!
3. Brunch on Saturday morning!
4. Again, brunch on Saturday morning! Avocado toast with a poached egg and sriracha, and a mimosa to drink!
5. Costa Rica over Christmas break 🙂 it was amazing
6. Our wedding was the last wedding I was at lol! Before that it was my girlfriends wedding which was May 2016. We’re the first of our friends to get married so we haven’t been to too many weddings, but in the next year or two that’s all going to change!
Edit: I just realized that I ended everything with an exclamation point. Apparently I am very excitable today lol
Post # 17
1. We rented Edge of Tomorrow over the weekend, because my husband had never seen it and as he loves video games I knew he’d enjoy it. Last week we went on an impromptu date to see Game Night, which was hilarious and I recommend it!
2. Yesterday. I bought new slippers and some art supplies to make posters for the March for Our Lives next weekend. And my husband bought us a new TV!
3. We haven’t actually been out with friends in a couple of weeks now! We were supposed to get brunch with a friend of mine yesterday, but she was sick – her baby keeps catching all the colds and passing them along. So instead we had morning sex and made pancakes and watched SNL 🙂
4. We got Cava Grill after running errands this weekend. And sushi takeout on Friday night. Well, I got sushi, and my husband got bibimbap.
5. The last vacation we went on was our honeymoon to South Africa in November. I used up all my time off and then some, so it’ll be a while before we can take another actual vacation. But we’re going to visit my parents for Passover/Easter weekend.
6. The last wedding we went to was our own! The weekend before that, I went to a wedding where the bride was a former colleague of mine, but my husband (then-fiance) couldn’t come with me. So far we’re invited to 2 weddings in 2018 but only planning to go to one of them.
Post # 18
1. Christmas day. My sister and I have a tradition where we see a movie each year. This time, we saw The Dark Tower. I’m a huge Stephen King fan and have read most of his books, including all the ones from The Dark Tower series.
2. Last week. Bought 2 Alexander Mcqueen neck scarves…mostly to use as hair ties. Also found a dress on Pinterest that I had to hunt down and buy…Realisation Par Valentina dress.
3. Last month. Went over to a friend’s house with a small cake and gifts. She has the most beautiful little girl whose birthday I missed due to their family being on vacation.
4. A few days ago. Had a really bad craving for an avocado shake so we picked up some food from the Vietnamese place by our house. Also had fresh shrimp rolls with hoisin dipping sauce and a vermicelli bowl with bbq chicken, pork and spring rolls.
5. New Years. Every year, we head over to Akron, Ohio to spend it with family. My dad has 11 brothers and sisters living there with their kids and grand kids so it’s pretty much become a thing.
6. Back in November. It was a friend of hubby’s so we were on the groom’s side.
Post # 19
1. Yesterday. Mr & Mrs Smith was on tv.
2. A dress to wear to my SO’s birthday in a couple of weeks.
3. Last weekend. We went for cocktails.
4. Last week for my birthday. I had goat’s cheese ravioli, beef filet and a fruit tart.
5. November. Prague.
6. Last month. A friend’s. The bride’s side.
Post # 22
1- Watched Red Sparrow! Enjoyed it!
2- bought clothes, few dresses and suede boots.
3- we went out to a bar for st.patricks day 😁
4- at that bar we ordered some buffalo chicken nachos, yum!
5- we went to Germany last year
6- last wedding was our wedding 😍 now just waiting on Brother-In-Law to pop the question so we can go to another one!
Post # 23
Oooh I’ll play!
<li style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; list-style-position: inside; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Watched a movie? What did you watch? Last night actually! We watched The Shape of Water. I enjoyed it but it was more gruesome than I wouldn’t have liked O.O
<li style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; list-style-position: inside; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Bought something? What did you buy? Yessss. Today! Clothes O.O I bought a dress from Zara and some beautiful and soft tees from Q House of Dorit
3. Went out with your friends? What did you do? Last week. Went out for a long lunch followed by milk tea with tapioca. Just spent 4 hours chatting.
4. Ate at a restaurant or ordered take out? What did you eat? I think brunch yesterday counts? A breakfast BLT on a croissant with a yogurt parfait in the side
5. Go on vacation? Where did you go? Oooh not since Dall of 2016. We went to Disneyworld!
6. Attended a wedding? Who’s wedding was it? Are you on the bride or groom’s side? Does my own count lol. It was November of 2017. Otherwise I think it would be April 2015. Technically the brides side, but we’ve embraced her groom <3.
Post # 24
- Wedding: January 2017 - Maui, Hawaii
1. Movie: Last week DH and I watched Thor Ragnarak, it was a lot funnier than I expected
2. Bought something: today, I bought some supplements on amazon that research suggests are anti-aging because I’m old now and starting to think about my own mortality. And wrinkles.
3. Went out with friends: Saturday night we went out with friends to celebrate my birthday/st Patrick’s day. We went to my favorite dance club that I hadn’t been to in at least five years and had a blast.
4. Went out to eat: DH took me out for my birthday to a seafood place called Eddie V’s, it was delicious!
5/6 last vacation and last wedding: DH and I went to the Florida keys in December for DH’s high school buddy’s wedding
Post # 27
- Wedding: Malibou Lake Mountain Club
1. 2 weeks ago; “I Am Irene.”
2: Yesterday; Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Presents a Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo
3. Thursday; had dinner and finished off with a coffee (First time i have been out with friends since my baby was born in early February).
4. Yesterday; we ordered and ate a Santa Fe Hotdog and chili cheese tater tots from this joint here in The Valley.
5. My birthday in October; My Husband took me to Monterey Bay, CA for a birthday/babymoon.
6. 2016; My Sister’s wedding. Bride’s side of course! (Would have gone to a wedding today but have a newborn. So i am there in spirit; does that count? lol)
Post # 28
- Wedding: Malibou Lake Mountain Club
you can even Animal style your burger. I like the Flying Dutchman (no bun or veggies)
Post # 29
OMG, his girl Friday was one of my favorite movies growing us. Rosalind Russell was on point, this is my way of saying I love your avatar and username. Also, yes I’ve never sat through the entries of the other Thor movies, but fi and I wentbrobsee Thor Ragnarok in the theater and love it. I like how the Marvel movies are gaining more of a sense of humor since Guardians came out.
Post # 30
My first time participating in something like this. Could be fun. 🙂
1. About a week ago I watched Rules Don’t Apply.
2. Two days ago Dear Fiance and I bought some nice tea mugs and delicious tea (I’m a fanatic).
3. Maybe two weeks ago to watch Game Night. So funny!
4. We ordered take out from an Italian pizzeria about 2 weeks ago. Delizioso!
5. Dear Fiance and I went to Cuba about a month ago.
6. I can’t remember the last time I went to a wedding. Seems like nobody I know gets married anymore. 🙁