Where are all my 2019 brides at!!

posted 11 months ago in Emotional
Post # 16
852 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

November 17th! 

After midnight on NYE we kept saying, we’re getting married this year! This year! 

We have most of the big stuff out of the way and I am trying not to kill our budget πŸ˜€ I’ve been slightly slacking on going dress shopping but I am going to a shop this weekend that I am super excited about so I am hopeful that it will give me some confidence in what style I want and feel the best in. 

Post # 17
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2019 - Green Bay, WI

May 24! I was SQUEALING “WE GET MARRIED THIS YEAR” as we all rang in the new year at a big party with our friends. We’ve been having one pair of friends get married each year since 2016 and this year everyone cheered for us because it’s OUR year! πŸ™‚

I have my dress. Bridesmaids have theirs. Mens attire is chosen—they just need to get fitted. Venue and Ceremony Venue are booked. I JUST customized and bought my bouquets last night. Photographer and Videographer are booked. DJs are booked. Invitations are done and sitting in a drawer in our house. Last few things I’m working out are a limo bus and honeymoon! YAY!

Post # 20
880 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2019

February 17 here. We’re sub two months. Eep! We’re getting married in Puerto Rico and at least from what we’ve experienced and my future SIL’s experience things happen on a more casual, laid back timeline.  We have most of the big rocks taken care of and still it feels like there is a lot still on the list.  Thankfully we are going to Puerto Rico this month for 8 days so I’m hoping we can have a burst of focused activity and R&R.

Honestly I think my biggest anxiety is coming from the fact that with our RSVP date still a few weeks out it’s hard to know what to expect in terms of #’s so it feels like other things are hinging on that.

Post # 22
126 posts
Blushing bee

2019 here too! In July. Ive been planning since last december. A destination wedding in ireland eventhough a lot of my fiances family is over there. I have a lot done. just the small things now that come with time. Going back over this weekend to do more planning, meeting with vendors and finish our irish marriage licence.

Post # 23
2115 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

jemmlove12 :  As of right now, we will have a large photo of him on an “In Memoriam” table, he will have his own candle for that table as well. 

For the ceremony, we are thinking of having his mom walk down the aisle with a boquet with his tie on it, and leave an open spot for him at the ceremony. But we need to double check that she would be okay with that. 

Post # 24
1603 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2019 - City, State

QueenBee32 :  Woo date twins! 136 days left!

Post # 25
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

June 21. It feels like yesterday that it was 1 year+ away! Now it’s less than 6 months!! I will NOT miss the planning! I went over our huge list of things to do last night and am freaking out!!!

Post # 27
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2020 - Washington, D.C.

We are going to be getting married October 27th, our 6 year anniversary. We haven’t started planning hardly at all, but will soon once we are officially engaged (he has the ring, but hasn’t officially asked)! I’m so excited to get married, but not really looking forward to planning. 

Post # 28
206 posts
Helper bee

jemmlove12 :  I just got engaged Dec 20th 2018 and my wedding is June 14th. 5 1/2 months! I’ve got most of it planned as I started getting ideas together as soon as I saw our relationship heading toward engagement knowing we both want a short engagement.

Post # 29
1213 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2019 - USA

jemmlove12 :  April 11 2019 bride!! We have most of the big stuff out of the way, but we still need a cake baker, florist, and hair/ makeup. Like you, I am SO over planning and ready for this to be over. We would have eloped but it was important to us to have our families there, since this is the first marriage for both of us I’m the only child and my dad’s only daughter. 

I’m really overwhelmed with planning, going back and forth on my decisions wondering if I made the right stylistic choices. Everything’s gone over budget and I’m stressing about saving up to pay the remainders of the deposits the few weeks before. Plus saving for tipping vendors. I just found out this is a thing. yell April is starting to creep up faster and faster so I’m trying to keep my head above the water and get all our ducks in a row before March so we can just relax. 

Post # 30
277 posts
Helper bee

My boyfriend and I have been together just about 6 years. A couple of days ago he said that I should get a sign for our front door with our last name on it (meaning his currently). I believe we will be getting engaged and married this year πŸ˜€ 

We just want a simple wedding, with our pets, maybe in our backyard. So there won’t be much planning to do!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors