(Closed) Where are all my March 2012 ladies at?

posted 10 years ago in March 2012
Post # 136
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

YAY for March 24th brides!!!
We booked all of our vendors and put down deposits. We just need to figure out the little things.

Could I just share – with the weather being insane these days, I am terrified that a snow storm will ruin our big day! 🙁 I think I only think this because the last time I went to the venue, it was snowing for like 8 hours…in October. sigh.

Post # 137
133 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@djminou: Me too! It was a total coincidence! I didn’t even realize it was St. Patrick’s until my mom pointed it out. And can you believe my Fiance proposed on April Fools and we didn’t realize until later either! Lol

OMG! We are 62 days awayyyyyy!!!!!

Post # 138
269 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@djminou:  Yay! A date twin!!

View original reply
@delicious:  I agree! I think every day how I would like it to start snowing NOW so that come March its not still be the middle of winter!!!!!

Post # 139
272 posts
Helper bee

How are my March ladies doing? 🙂

Post # 140
2538 posts
Sugar bee

STRESSED!!!! why are weddings so expensive!

Post # 141
3518 posts
Sugar bee

I’m going to have to chase down RSVPs in a couple of weeks. Not looking forward to that…

Post # 142
326 posts
Helper bee

I’m so excited. Just… So excited! The decorations are coming together, the guest list is complete, we are working on a seating chart, and someone just bought our first gift off the registry. The last few things to do will be to complete a timeline and designate who will be doing various tasks for us on the wedding day. I am going to New York City on Friday for my bachelorette weekend, next weekend is our couples shower, and after that? The wedding! I can’t believe that three weeks from now I will be one of those women who is fondly remembering her wedding day. Crazy!

Post # 143
1867 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m so excited too!  I never thought it would get here, and it’s so close now.  YAY!!!

We still have a lot of little things to get done, but we’re almost finished with everything.  The big thing is the timeline, but I’m working on it.  I need to finalize what jewelry I’m going to wear.  I’ve been so indecisive.  I can’t wait until March 10th!!

Post # 144
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

It really is getting close now.  I had my shower a couple weeks ago and my bachelorette party this weekend in Vegas, it was crazy! Now it’s crunch time. Have to confirm with all the vendors, still need to work out final details with the florist, book the rehearsal dinner, make some signs, have a couple more fittings, and get my fiance fitted for his tux. I don’t even know what else, it seems like everything is done but I still have so much to do, if that makes any sense.

Post # 145
272 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@redhead46:  I know what you mean! I feel like there is so much left to do as well!

Hang in there, ladies! We’re ALMOST THERE!! (*hyperventilating****) Surprised

Post # 146
5117 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I think once March 1st rolls around, I’ll be a hot mess! LOL. Reminder lists on my iPhone have become a way of life. So. many. things. to. do. :-/

Post # 147
19 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@MrsStrawberry24:  now that it comes to the wire the $$$$ start adding up. 

Post # 148
19 posts
Newbee

my rsvp date is this saturday, a month away and i have only received about half… WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

Post # 149
272 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@ilyesq:  oy vey! time to send out friendly but firm email reminders. Just remember that people are not good at RSVPs in general – it doesn’t mean they don’t love you. 🙂

Post # 150
1695 posts
Bumble bee

My wedding date is March 24 and I can’t wait!!  I’m getting super excited.  My bridal shower is this weekend.  I just want the day to be here already! 

The topic ‘Where are all my March 2012 ladies at?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors