(Closed) Where are all my March 2012 ladies at?

posted 10 years ago in March 2012
Post # 151
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@greenviolets:  date twins!

I had both last weekend – it was so much fun!! You’re going to feel so loved and special!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 152
26 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@ilyesq:  I did paperless post & only sent paper invitations to “elders” – it saved a bunch of money & left us the option to “rsvp” NO for certain people that took too long to let us know whether they were flying down to the caribbean for our wedding. I don’t get why people delay so much with rsvps. Don’t let it stress you out!

Post # 153
536 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@ilyesq:  

my date was 17th for cut off, and we are still calling people! 

Post # 154
1695 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@delicious:  Yay, date twin!  πŸ™‚ 

Work has been so crazy busy these last few weeks that I haven’t had time to get too excited about anything (including the shower!).  I’m trying to make sure that my case load is cleared out for the week of the wedding and after, but I’m starting to feel like I’m SWAMPED!!!

I just can’t wait to get to the day of!

Post # 155
272 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@TheJeanses2012:  oh man! that sounds like a pain! πŸ™ don’t worry – it will all work out! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@greenviolets:  how was your shower???

This weekend, we made a lot of headway – signed the lease to our new place, applied for a marriage license at city hall (where I changed my last name!!), chose our cake, finalized our menu, revisited the church, started on the favor tags and started on the seating charts. I’m tired. haha.

The whole time, I kept saying “this is for real, huh?” πŸ™‚

Does anyone else feel like they’re crazy? I keep going back and forth between “YAY!” and “I’m so stressed….”Tongue Out

Post # 156
1695 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@delicious:  OMG….Bridal shower was SO much fun and I felt very loved…except one problem.  My great-aunts are driving me nuts!!  I posted on it already so I won’t go into all the details here.  http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/extras-in-the-new-mean-girls-sequel

But yeah, I’m definitely going crazy also.  lol.  If I hear another wedding complaint I’m going to throw glitter in someone’s eye.  :-p  But I’m also really excited to get married too. 

I can’t believe you’ve already gotten your license!  I’m so nervous about that.  I REALLY don’t want to change my last name at all, but Fiance and I compromised and agreed that I could hyphenate.  I don’t love that idea, but we’ll see.  If I have to take on a last name to marry this wonderful man, then I will. 

After all the stress of the last week, I haven’t kept up with my running and I can FEEl the extra stress building up!  Fiance has decreed that this evening we will go for a run regardless of our schedule.  These are the reasons I love him so much.  πŸ™‚ 

Post # 157
272 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@greenviolets:  i’m sorry to hear that the family is causing some d-rama! =( just try your best to push through – it will all be over soon.

I didn’t want to change my last name either but I gave in since it was so important to my FI! We definitely want kids so we’ll all have the same name and be one family. πŸ™‚

I hope you get to go running tonight and spend some quality time with your Fiance while getting rid of the stress!

Post # 158
1695 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@delicious:  Thanks!  Keep me updated on your planning progress!  We’re less than a month away!  πŸ™‚

Post # 159
3518 posts
Sugar bee

My bridal shower was this weekend and it was great! We got 10 things from our registry and the lunch was really good. We had it at my favorite Thai restaurant.

How’s everyone doing? tomorrow is March 1st!!!!!

Post # 160
272 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@MrsLongcoatPeacoat:  YAY for fun showers!

TOMORROW IS MARCH 1st, indeed!!!!

“I’m so excited…I’m so excited…I’m so…scared.” LOL. πŸ™‚

Do you realize what this means? When someone says “When are you getting married?”
Our answer: “THIS MONTH” or for some of us, “In a week!” or “In x days!!!!”

Post # 161
1695 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@delicious:  OMG!! Getting married THIS MONTH!!!

The topic ‘Where are all my March 2012 ladies at?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors