(Closed) Where are all my March 2012 ladies at?

posted 11 years ago in March 2012
Post # 76
939 posts
Busy bee

caseylynn19, Miss Longcoat, FrogE, beekaye: I am March 31 too!!

PS–Miss Longcoat, I am in Virginia too! In Alexandria! Where are you having your wedding?

Post # 78
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

So, I spoke too soon and my date changed due to the venue being booked before I could get it. ๐Ÿ™ So I am now a March 3, 2012 bride….but it is kind of cool because of 3/3/12(=3). I am at a place where I can’t do much planning yet so I’ve only got my venues down but I think we are about to book a photographer and possibly a videographer. I’m excited! I can’t wait til I can look for dresses! I am actually living in Japan right now but will be moving back to the US in August so that is when I intend to really put planning in gear. I hope it’s not too late…everyone seems to be pretty far along in their planning! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 81
135 posts
Blushing bee

Where are you all going for your honeymoon??

Post # 82
1607 posts
Bumble bee

@missvineyard our dates are the same day!!! march 24th..9 mths 24 days!!!!!!! im so excited and counting down! i already ordered my dress and it wont be here until 4 weeks before the wedding…uuurrrggghh! what else have you guys got done?? my venue is set….FH is looking for tuxes now since we are buying…and i have 10 groomsmen and bridesmaids!!!!

Post # 83
33 posts
Newbee

@SoonToBeeMrsD: I’m a number nerd too!! That’s why I wanted 3/9/12! All divisible by 3. Lol My Fiance will be 30, I’ll be 27. One of my brothers will also be 30, another 33, our flower girl will be 3. Lol sorry!

Post # 85
924 posts
Busy bee

@SoonToBeeMrsD:Very cool idea!!!!!

We are trying to pick out a cruise. I graduate law school may 2012 so we’re looking for something economical yet still romantic. But, for some reason I really want to take a Disney cruise!! Fiance thinks it’ll be too childish so we’ll see!

Post # 87
791 posts
Busy bee

@heyitskate:  We’re going to Victoria and Vancouver, British Columbia!  We picked our destination before looking at the weather.  ๐Ÿ™  I think it’s going to rain the entire time we’re there, but we’re just going to be positive and buy cute rain gear!

Post # 88
21 posts
Newbee

Yay for more date twins !! St Patty’s day bee here!! =)

Post # 89
21 posts
Newbee

Talking about number nerd… how we picked out date Fiance wanted it in spring because it is so freaking hot in FL during the summer.. so I picked out four dates that equal 32… and got it down to two 4/14/12 and 3/17/12 – 4/14 is his sisters bday so we couldnt do that!! =) and then we realized that it was st. patty’s day and we are both irish it couldnt be more perfect. Also our first date we watch “Boone Dock Saints” =)

Post # 90
135 posts
Blushing bee

@KandisP: Yay for a date twin!! How are you doing with planning?!?

The topic ‘Where are all my March 2012 ladies at?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors