(Closed) Where are all the October 29, 2011 brides?

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hello!! Im an Oct. 29th bride 🙂 Basically everything is set… I still have to pick out my invitations and mailk them out of course. We still need to go register. My Fiance is in the military so right now we are doing a long distance thing until we get married. He is only about 4hrs away but cant come home every weekend. I am thinking that we will mail out invites like a month and half or so before the date. Where are you from?? Where are you getting married? I just got my dress this week so all that needs to be altered and stuff. I still need to get me veil and other wedding day stuff. I cant believe its mid July!! SO EXCITING 🙂

Post # 4
77 posts
Worker bee

Here!  I still have a lot of little details left.  I’m sure that as time goes on I’ll find more things I need to do.  We’re making our own invitations, so we need to work on that.  We’re going to try to get them out by the end of August.  We still need to find an officiant.  Guess that’s something I need to work on sooner rather than later.  I feel like there’s something major I’m forgetting, but I don’t know..hmm.. It’ll be here before we know it.

Post # 5
67 posts
Worker bee

I’m October 29th, too! We got a lot of our big stuff booked a few months ago, because I didn’t want to do too much running around and stressing out at the last minute. I’m doing a lot of decoration DIYing right now. Invitations should get here today or sometime in the next few days, and then I’m sending them out late August and asking for RSVPs by October 1st. I’m excited! And kind of can’t believe how quickly it snuck up on me, haha.

Post # 6
131 posts
Blushing bee

All the big stuff is done.  Mostly now its addressing invites (I think we are sending these mid to end of August), putting together the favors, programs, finalizing menu, wedding party gifts.

I can’t believe its finally getting close! YAY

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

We are sending ours August. 29 and have a RSVP by Sept. 29 (Mainly because our venue needs it about 3 weeks before event!)

Post # 8
202 posts
Helper bee

I’m here! We’re sending out the invites on the first of September with a deadline of October 7th for returns. All the big details are DONE, it’s just the tiny stuff now – like cupcake display, writing the ceremony, and picking our songs. It’s getting so close!

Post # 9
3941 posts
Honey bee

Sending out my invites August 20! (Even though I’m so excited I might get them out this week instead) 

I got most of my DIY stuff done this weekend thank god, so all I have to do is my hair trial, finalize transportation, and finalize the menu.

Post # 10
436 posts
Helper bee

I’m an October 30th bride, do I count?!?! hehe

Post # 11
835 posts
Busy bee

October 22nd here. Sent out invitations yesterday but only because 85% of our guests are traveling. And I think the only thing we have left to do is flowers!! And paying final balances, of course….booooo to that!!!

The topic ‘Where are all the October 29, 2011 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors