(Closed) Where are my 10/9/10 bees?

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m acutally the night before – getting married this Friday night. As in.. THIS FRIDAY NIGHT. haha. I’m excited. Still have to do all the centerpieces, etc, but let’s get the show on the road already. I want to go on my honeymoon!

Post # 4
443 posts
Helper bee

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I took the rest of the week off and am sitting on my living room floor with my sister finishing projects 🙂 I’ve had to abandon some crafty stuff, but the end is in sight. Once Friday comes it’s smooth sailing, we’ve got a spa day planned, then the wedding Saturday, then JAMAICA! YAAAY!! Can’t believe I’m not more stressed – must be the Rescue Remedy lol

Post # 6
152 posts
Blushing bee

I am 10/10/10, but still soooo close!!! It almost feels unreal!  Last night was the first time I layed there and worried about all of the little things that I should have done differently!

Ok you guys, what is rescue remedy??? 

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

@somerset14 I am also getting married on the Cape- in Buzzards Bay on 10.10.10 we leave on Thursday and tomorrow is our big day to get all the NYC work done. I can’t believe it is this weekend. I am surprised how calm I have been. I am expecting the cray cray to hit real hard around the 9th. oooo boy! Cant wait!

Post # 10
443 posts
Helper bee

@somerset – I saw the 10-day forecast on channel 5 last night and thought of you! I was like “yay for no precipitation!” Middletown Ct has a similar forecast. *fistpump*

@ten.ten.ten – it is this all-natural stuff @somerset14 recommended. It is a “natural stress reliever” I bought a two pack  – rescue remedy and rescue remedy sleep, which is supposed to help with relaxation and “repetitive thoughts” I don’t know if it’s psychosomatic or what, but the stuff seems to help!

@KimbJJ – I hear you on the “I am surprised by my calmness” – maybe there won’t be any crazy?! lol

Post # 11
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hello everyone! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

The weekend weather forecast here is looking awesome – high 60s and sunny! The first part of this week has been miserable (cold, rainy) but it’s all supposed to clear up in a day. I have to work tomorrow and then i’m done for 2 weeks! It’s unbelievable – i’ve never had that long of a break from work haha! Punta Cana – here we come!

Post # 12
10 posts
Newbee

I hit crazy mode this morning! I am 10/10/10..trying not to have a spazz attack! My vacation starts tomorrow @ 5pm and my best friend will be here! I hoping she’s my rescue remedy!

Post # 13
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Wow!  So soon!  Good luck to all of you!

Post # 14
7364 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I had a bit of a panic attack last night- but I’m fine (for the moment).  I find myself walking around kind of unable to focus on what I should be doing!  The first of my out of town relatives arrived today- so that is fun!  I find a perma-smile always on my face the last couple days!

Post # 15
1701 posts
Bumble bee

@snuggielove: We are looking at the same forecast in CLE–keeping my fingers crossed!

I have been here all week finalizing.  Lots to do tonight.  Still trying to find a videographer since some budget eased up.  My fiance is really under the weather–possible surgery next week so I am praying he feels OK…

The topic ‘Where are my 10/9/10 bees?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors