(Closed) Where are my 10/9/10 bees?

posted 10 years ago in October 2010
Post # 17
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Well, i just got some added (good) stress yesterday. I am interviewing for a new position at work! They are interviewing everyone else on Thursday but fit me in for today b/c it’s my last day before vacation. I found out about this last night and have been freaking out every since LOL. I am sooooooo nervous!!!

Post # 19
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@somerset14:  haha thanks! it’s coming up in about 2 hours and i’m beyond nervous. i just can’t wait to get it over with!

Post # 20
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

The forecast is looking great for Maine as well!  So excited…we are making lists and packing up!!!

I can’t believe it!

Post # 21
279 posts
Helper bee

2 days to go! Can we do it??? Yes we can!

We’re good, just one issue…my groom is sick! He woke up with a sore throat and stuffed up and basically feels terrible. He’s been sucking on cough drops all day and I just made him take Zycam. I sure hope he feels better soon. Not sure if it’s severe allergies or a cold or what.

Working on final little projects right now–like cards to identify different tea sandwiches at the reception. Maid of Honor is on her way up driving from NJ, and my sweetie just took off with his guy pals to pick up the tuxes. We do need to get all the wedding stuff organized into boxes in the next day, right now it’s all there but scattered about the living room and various closets. *Sigh.* Am I the only one that looks forward to having a normal looking living space again?

Our weather forecast is 62 and mostly sunny. =-) After days and days of rain, the sky has finally brightened and we’re getting lots of drying wind right now. Hooray!

Post # 22
160 posts
Blushing bee

I am excited!  I had a little breakdown when my cousin wrote today to tell me she and her boyfriend are not coming.  And not for a legit reason…but there’s nothing I can do.  So many people from out of town are not coming, and I think I’m taking it more personally than perhaps I should.  This week has been so stressful.  I’m ready to get married now and drink beer!  In that order!

Post # 23
3226 posts
Sugar bee

Can’t believe its almost time…good luck ladies!!!

Post # 24
443 posts
Helper bee

yes, good luck everyone 😀

The topic ‘Where are my 10/9/10 bees?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors