(Closed) Where are my “starting January 2012, IM GETTING IN WEDDING SHAPE!!” brides?!? :)

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

LOL, I keep promising myself this. Starting slow by at least doing 15 min of yoga a day…I’m thinking I should buy a video or something so I have a routine to follow so I can do a real workout. I’m not actually trying to lose weight, I just really want to be in better shape so I have more stamina and energy for all the things I want to do on my honeymoon in July πŸ™‚

Post # 4
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Me! I ned to start taking better care of myself if I want to look the way I want for our Wedding/Honeymoon, so why not start now! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
1314 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Here!!!! *Raises Hand*

Post # 6
2825 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I keep trying to do this but then falling off the bandwagon with the holidays and such… it’s so frustrating!

Post # 8
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I got on the get healthy train last year in Oct and I managed to lose 20 lbs… well I fell off this fall and I really need to get back on. So here is to the new year work out! Hopefully we can all look better and feel better for our up coming weddings!

Post # 9
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’ll join! I’m going to make a work out schedule with pilates, zumba, running, and weights to tone those arms! No roll-over arm flab for my strapless sweetheart, thank you very much! We have a Y membership and I have been neglecting it these past months. After the New Year that’s all going to change πŸ™‚

Post # 11
746 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Count me in! I’ve already been working out, but I desperately need to change the foods I eat—i.e., I need to not ONLY eat carbs πŸ˜›

Post # 12
1934 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m in!  I’ve been doing the c25k, as well as pilates.  And I JUUUUST got Fiance to start on the 30 day shred with me!  He was actually really excited when it kicked his butt last night!  He said it felt really good.

I am SO in though!  I gotta fit into that sample size dress!

Post # 13
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Ok, so I am a healthy eater already and try to maintain a health lifestyle so I am here to help you ladies get in shape for your big day. My wedding is Oct 2012 so I am also planning on staying focus and making sure I am beach ready for our honeymoon. best of luck ladies.

Post # 14
3220 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Please add me in! I’m trying to lose 20lbs next year.

Post # 15
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hells yes Im with ya!!

I’ve started by using the wiifit yoga for about an hour a day in december but eating whatever.  I was kind of doing it to get more of a start on toning and whatnot but  I’ve lost one pound. lol.  In Jan, I’m gonna start with the diet and incorpate my ea active which makes me break a sweat.  I dont want to spend the money on a gym membership because I know I wont go.  I tempted to buy the cardiobarre as I used to dance.

But as PP said I’m not looking for much to go away I’d be thrilled with 10-12lbs but elated with 5-8 too.

I’m also a huge idiot and picked the most unforgiving dress.  Go me.

Post # 16
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

First ladies, becareful not to diet. If you diet you will gain all the weight back once you stop dieting. You need to be able to maintain a health lifestyle not diet. I know this sounds crazy but it really works. I’ve been the same size pretty much since High School (give or take those 5lbs I gain and lose during the year) because I don’t diet I just maintain a better lifestyle.

Sub fries or mash potatoes for a side salad.

Set a cut off at night to stop eating.

Drink water more then anything (this will also help with your skin)

Stop eatng can foods and switch to frozen (to much sodium).

be mindful of the junk foods and try a yogart or veggies.

I maintain a very strick but managable eating lifestyle. It doesn’t bother me but it does everyone else when they hear what I eat or don’t eat. At the end of the day, I am fine with it and enjoy feeling good and looking good.

The topic ‘Where are my “starting January 2012, IM GETTING IN WEDDING SHAPE!!” brides?!? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors