(Closed) Where are my “starting January 2012, IM GETTING IN WEDDING SHAPE!!” brides?!? :)

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 196
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@liz060212:  Nice work! Pity you don’t lose weight from the training though…but you must seriously get more fit which is good aye 🙂

So i’m keen to do the counting calories thing but how do you know how many calories are in food? I have no idea but would love to know so I can do the same..

I burn about 600-700 calories 5-6 days a week with gym/sports etc but really should count how many i’m taking in also

Post # 197
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@liz060212:  I’m not really a long distance runner – my favourite distance is 10K – but from what I’ve seen, gaining weight is fairly common when you’re training for a long distance race.  

one of the gyms I go to just bought a new system for their spinning bikes that keeps track of your heart rate, distance, etc. its very motivating when you see your info displayed up there on the big screen 🙂 might have to buy my own HRM belt though because it really squicks me out that they just hang the belts out to dry in between classes.   

Post # 198
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Silverblade:  yey!! date twins

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!

i’m soooo in. Been motivated since jan 1st as well. but it helps to be around support.

COUNT ME IN!!!!

love and blessings

ps; let’s do this

The topic ‘Where are my “starting January 2012, IM GETTING IN WEDDING SHAPE!!” brides?!? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors