(Closed) Where are the new’bees’ with July 2011 dates?

posted 8 years ago in July 2011
Post # 3
2829 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

There are lots of peeps over in the month twins section rocking July 2011 dates.

A lot of the ladies there have a TON accomplished (not me though, I am still procrastinating like a mad woman).

ETA: I have picked, grown/established(I’m growing/DIYng them) flowers for bouquets/decorations, but that is about all I have managed (we had a venue booked, but they waffled, so yeah, I am staring at a blank drawing board right now).

Post # 4
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I have my dress and venue. I also have my bridesmaid dresses picked out. That’s just about it!

Post # 5
55 posts
Worker bee

I have my dress and venue. I also have my bridesmaid dresses picked out. That’s just about it!

Post # 6
724 posts
Busy bee

I’m getting married on July 9. We have the venue (for ceremony and reception), photographer, videographer, day-of coordinator, and the save-the-dates have come in, but waiting until January to send them out. I’m also pretty sure I found the dress.

Post # 7
1506 posts
Bumble bee

Oh man, it’s times like this that I realize I have been engaged for waaay too long. I’m getting hitched on July 09th too (yay date twins!). So far I’ve booked the reception venue, church, caterer, photographer, florist, videographer, and lighting company. I have my dress and my Fiance has his suit. I’ve picked out the bridesmaid dresses, but no one’s put in the order yet. We’ve paid for our wedding bands, and we also have our Save-The-Date Cards, but we’re waiting until Jan to send them out too. We don’t want them to get mixed up with the the holiday cards! My plans before the new year are to set up the hotel block, book our transportation, book our honeymoon, and find suits for the groomsmen. The winter is going to by faster than we think!

Post # 8
14 posts
Newbee

Whoo July 9!

I have the church, pastor and venue (hotel, so that takes care of catering and cake), as well as a DOC, dress and website… I am really trying to do it in small chunks, since I am planning long distance, so up next is the band or DJ and florist.  Oh, and losing 20 lbs or something 🙂  Here we go ladies!!!!

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee

@GreenWave11: and photogrpaher is done – whoops.  big one to leave out!

Post # 10
652 posts
Busy bee

July 2nd!

Booked the church, reception space, florist, photographer, videographer, DJ, and working on ceremony musicians.  Sent out our Save-The-Date Cards, finished the wedding website too.  STILL haven’t decided on bridesmaids dresses.  And I have no clue when we’re going to pick our wedding bands.  Oh yeah, I picked my dress but then I started having second thoughts. Boooo

Post # 11
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

july 30!

we’ve got the venue, colors, my dress, dj, designed the save-the-dates that are going out next month, and think we have a caterer (tasting is next month!).

we got engaged back in april, and i burnt myself out VERY quickly with the entire wedding world before me sometime during the summer. i’m just now getting back into serious planning mode. spreadsheets galore!

Post # 12
31 posts
Newbee

When are you July 2011 brides sending out your Save-the-dates????  Is it too soon to send em out?

Post # 13
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

i’m sending them early in january. mostly because we have an a-list and b-list and need to send invitations out early because of that.

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

My wedding is July 3. I have my venue and my dress is ordered but that is where the list stops. I’m starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. First on the agenda this month is save the dates and bridesmaid dresses. If I focus on 1 or 2 things at a time I think I will be more productive! Hopefully…

Post # 15
103 posts
Blushing bee

We sent out our Save the Dates mid-November. I’m glad we did because several friends and family members have gotten engaged since and now they won’t pick our date!

So far we have our colors picked, venue, photographer, and ceremony coordinator booked, some hotel rooms reserved for guests, and I ordered my dress. Now I’m trying to find bridesmaid dresses and figure out flowers.

I don’t know how soon to start working on the decor details. July still seems far away to me.

Post # 16
594 posts
Busy bee

My original date was July 3, 2011, but we couldn’t afford the weekend price… So now we are July 15, 2011

I have done quite a bit for it to be so early. I’ve booked all the vendors and even some decor. I have even reserved the tuxes,

and have my wedding dress(es)<—-long story

The topic ‘Where are the new’bees’ with July 2011 dates?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors