- 3 years ago
- Wedding: April 2017
Update from me!
– We took our pre-Cana class last Saturday and have our Joy-filled Marraige class this Saturday. We enjoyed pre-Cana a lot actually, so that was surprising! Then next Tuesday, we bring our certificates to our priest and we’re pretty much done with the “marraige preparation” part of our meetings and we can now start planning our actual ceremony with him.
– We had an appointment to look at wedding bands. We both picked what we want but the one I tried on was in a different color than I would get (tried on yellow gold and I want rose gold to match my e-ring). I’m going back this Saturday night to try on a sample of the color I would get and then we’ll probably put down deposits.
– I re-connected with my florist and sent her swatches of my bridesmaid dresses for her to make my bouquet and centerpiece samples. I will be meeting with her the first week of December to approve the samples.
– We have to registerrrrrrrrrrr!! Ugh, this is a biggie that we’ve been putting off. We MUST MUST MUST get it done before Thanksgiving because…
– My mom and sister need this info for my bridal shower invitations which have to be ordered ASAP. So, I’m finalizing my invite list for that hopefully by the end of this week and have to get on registering SO BAD.