(Closed) Where can I buy 150 – 200 small sized picture frames … that look high end?

posted 9 years ago in Favors
Post # 4
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

have you thought of buying plain ones, that you could spray paint? (if you can’t find antique gold looking ones)

Post # 5
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

How about Oriental Trading, you can buy 12 for $5.99. They are plastic, but I got the gold tone ones for my fall wedding and they don’t look bad, and I hot glued some stuff on them to make them look nicer and added some paint to "age" them. The good thing is you can always return them if you are not pleased with them. Hoping this helps. I posted a pic of them.

[attachment=209517,19917]

Post # 6
700 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

You might also luck out at ikea, pier1, target, or walmart.  

Post # 7
7082 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

Alright, so these probably won’t be as high end as you are looking for, but we just bought a bunch of unfinished wood picture frames for $1/ frame at Michaels, and then we are finishing them ourselves.  Right now my fingers are sticky from the varnish I’ve been using on them and I’m a little light-headed from the fumes… but these frames are simple and a great blank slate for any number of do it yourself projects.

I was looking for a picture on line but can’t find one.  I’ll upload my diy pictures later.

The topic ‘Where can I buy 150 – 200 small sized picture frames … that look high end?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors