(Closed) Where can I buy an Aire Barcelona Bemol 2010 line???

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Where do you live? There is a bridal shop close by to me that sells Aire Barcelona. This bridal shop is in Western PA though. I never visited it b/c I found my dress beforehand, but I was originally considering going there to try on the line. It may be a longshot that they have this dress, but maybe they could order it for you?

http://www.ribbonbridal.com/about/home/bridal-designers/

* Also welcome to The Bee, but try to remove your phone # asap before you’re no longer able to edit your post!

Post # 4
981 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Lotus Bridal in Brooklyn recently had an Aire trunk show. You can try them. Or call the company’s US office directly and ask what shops in the area have it – 973-777-7223. (that’s how I found the trunk show in BK)

Post # 5
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Demarca11: Thank you so much for this link! I know it wasn’t intended for me, but I live 10 minutes from Beaver PA and had no idea there was a Rosa Clara retailer so close to me… I was convinced I was going to have to drive 4 hours to a shop in Ohio just to try one on. Thanks for saving me the time and gas! Laughing

The topic ‘Where can I buy an Aire Barcelona Bemol 2010 line???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors