(Closed) Where can I buy tall candlestick style centerpiece vases?

posted 6 years ago in Flowers
Post # 4
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Are you looking for the candelabra-type vases? I think they are often just modified to hold flowers. I bet you can just find tall silver candelabras and change them up.

The search query “candelabra vase” is showing me stuff that I think is along the lines of what you’re looking for.

I have personally ordered votive holders from this company, but not their candelabras:


How about these:


Probably not exactly what you’re looking for, but how about this:



The topic ‘Where can I buy tall candlestick style centerpiece vases?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors