(Closed) where can i buy these? or what are they called?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
4023 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I would try etsy to start and just search round fans, or even just fans, or paper fans. Good luck!

Post # 4
46607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@jessica8982: do you know about Google image search http://www.google.com/imghp and http://www.tineye.com ?

You can upload a picture from your computer and find it when and where it was published and get more information about the picture.

Sorry, I can’t hep right now as I am at work and pictures are blocked.

Post # 8
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

The Martha Stewart craft line at Michael’s has them, too. I also was able to find some at Party City :).

The topic ‘where can i buy these? or what are they called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors