(Closed) Where can I find these?

posted 8 years ago in DIY
Post # 6
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

Cross sections of tree trunks are called cookies…if that helps with your searching. It’s more of a forestry term though (not really a wedding/decorating term Smile).

Post # 7
962 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Not quite the same, but more cost effective if that is a concern, you can get basswood rounds at this link for under $10 each.  however, the larger size they have is 9″-11″.


also, have you tried looking for someone on craigslist?  there could very well be a person who has a wooded lot that would cut some for you, for not too much.

The topic ‘Where can I find these?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors