(Closed) Where can I find these?

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

it’s called enamelware , my mom has tons we used it for camping and stuff. try e-bay?


Post # 4
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I don’t know of any single place where you could find a lot of those dishes, but I think you could find vintage ones on ebay or etsy (in the vintage section). They are actually metal, not pottery. Try searching for “graniteware” or “enamelware” online. 

Good luck! Such a cute idea!

Post # 7
7689 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

It looks like Paula Deen has a signature line-I saw some on ebay.  They actually are enameled steel, not ceramic.  🙂

Post # 8
46645 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Also try army surplus stores and stores that sell camping equipment. They will be much cheaper there than in any store that sells “home decor”.

Post # 9
1161 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I think sportsmans warehouse may have some.  They used to at least.

Post # 11
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

I don’t know how much time you have to search, but you may also want to try antique/re-sale shops. 

The topic ‘Where can I find these?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors