(Closed) Where can I find these centerpiececs?

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 6
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

They just look like gold vases/pots. You could try DIYing them with gold paint and some vases from the dollar store.

ETA – Those centrepieces are GORGEOUS!

Post # 9
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

You might find some cool gold or champagne colored fabric that you can wrap around a symmetrical glass or wooden vase too

The topic ‘Where can I find these centerpiececs?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors