(Closed) Where can I get cool place cards?

posted 12 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
1061 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2008

You can get a butterfly paper punch and attach it to the corner of a fold-over card or something:


And Paper Presentation has mini envelopes:


Or glue the butterfly to the envelope? Or maybe if you find a solid paper punch, you could write the table number on that and pop that into the envelope?

The topic ‘Where can I get cool place cards?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors