(Closed) Where can I get these glass/plastic thingys?

posted 6 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
38 posts

I would guess Michaels or Walmart 

Post # 4
1140 posts
Bumble bee

Michaels, Walmart, Hobby lobby or even Home Goods.

I believe they are called glass hurricanes.

Post # 6
726 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

You may even be able to find them at a dollar store somewhere. 

The topic ‘Where can I get these glass/plastic thingys?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors