(Closed) Where can I get this ?

posted 6 years ago in Themes
Post # 3
9916 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

What is that?  A telescope?

Post # 6
123 posts
Blushing bee

Not sure, but I’ll bet they cost an arm and a leg.


I think they would be fairly easy to do yourself if you are crafty.

Post # 8
2286 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Central Park

What is it for? I assumed it was for the wedding license signing. I’ve never seen anything like it before.

The topic ‘Where can I get this ?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors