(Closed) Where can I go to replace a stone?

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
1986 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I would go to an independent jeweler with good reviews and discuss it with them.

Essentially (if the ring is in good shape) you just need to buy an appropriately sized stone and have it set.

The topic ‘Where can I go to replace a stone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors