(Closed) Where did he propose? Trip/Vacation? Weekend Getaway? Neither?

posted 10 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Did he propose on a trip/vacation, weekend getaway, or at "home"?
    Proposed on a Trip/Vacation (relatively far away) : (34 votes)
    26 %
    Proposed on a Weekend Getaway : (21 votes)
    16 %
    Neither - Proposed at "Home" (same state/area) : (74 votes)
    57 %
  • Post # 47
    261 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

He took me on a trip for my birthday up to northern California.  I wasn’t expecting it at all.  I thought the whole surprise was where we were going (I had no idea).  The next day he proposed on the beach, after awkwardly fumbling around for a while.  I was shocked but all my friends said they knew it was coming.  I really love that I was so surprsied and that I wasn’t expecting it at all. It made it so much more special for me.

Post # 48
    252 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

for us, it occured on vacation. 🙂

His 1st cruise, my 3rd.. it was technically a holiday too (labor day.. and my cousins birthday!). He said that he had planned to wait until formal night but he was too excited and did it as soon as we got into our cabin..

hence why we are getting married on a cruise!

perhaps you should book a vacation and your boy may be like “hmm.. that would be a great time to propose” 🙂 🙂

Post # 49
    140 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

At our home….I was SOOOOO sick and he said he was planning on waiting until after christmas but I looked so sad so he thought it would cheer me up!  And as bad as i felt it sure did make me feel alittle better.  Laughing

The topic ‘Where did he propose? Trip/Vacation? Weekend Getaway? Neither?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors