(Closed) Where did you buy your wedding band under $500

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1147 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

If you don’t mind looking online, try Tanga.com Most of the rings they feature are men’s, but I found a pretty one that I ordered for myself. I got it within a few days and it was only like $12.

Post # 4
14183 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

do you just want plain gold ones?

Post # 5
2767 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

jared and titanium kay

Post # 6
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

What exactly are you looking for?

Post # 7
7770 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I got mine off ebay for $300.  It is okay- channel set diamonds in white gold.  I don’t LOVE it, but it was inexpensive and it is okay.

Post # 8
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

There are plenty of places where you can get two simple gold bands for under 500 dollars: Littman’s, Overstock, Zales, and JCPenney. We looked into Titanium bands as well, $50 each. We have family rings so we only need to pay to have them sized.

Post # 9
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

we got ours at a local jeweler. It is 18kt white gold with small diamonds around half the band. It was $400

Post # 10
729 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

kays has small diamond ones for under $500 and if you are looking of male wedding bands just google ther are SO many places, i’ve seen them out there really cheap

Post # 11
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Unless you are concerned about bad juju, check out jewellers that specialize in used jewelry.  You can get a great deal on something just because it was previously worn, no joke. 

Post # 12
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I got mine from Fred Meyer’s Jewelry or AKA Littman’s on the east coast.  I got mine on clearance!  I love getting a good deal.

Post # 13
1058 posts
Bumble bee

We just got our bands from Robbins brothers $95 for his titanium band and $395 for mine! They’re awesome

Post # 14
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

500 is a great price point for a band, mine is 14k white gold with ALOT of diamonds and matches my ring perfectly and it is under 400.

go to a local jeweler, you’ll get much better quality and service than a retail chain

Post # 16
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I got my band from JB Robinson for under $500. It’s gorgeous and a perfect fit with my heirloom ring.

The topic ‘Where did you buy your wedding band under $500’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors