(Closed) Where did you buy your wedding band under $500

posted 11 years ago in Rings
Post # 18
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We bought both of ours for under $500 apiece at Days Jewelers and G.M. Pollack and Sons.  We love ours and got some really good service to go along with them.

Post # 19
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We’re looking at http://www.larsonjewelers.com/ for wedding bands.   When we went to Kay’s the same bands were over $500.   At Larson Jewelers, they have all sorts of different types of wedding rings and you can probably get a pair for under $500.

Post # 20
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

We were looking at ones at Shane Company – both of ours were under $250

Post # 21
464 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I went online (ebay) and ordered matching Tunston Carb. Bands with carbon fiber inlay that are comfort fit. It was what Fiance wanted, before we started seriously looking. I got both with free inscribing, for $35. They are great, and showed it to his mom who LOVES jewlry, and she said it was great!

For me it isnt really my style , but they had others. Fiance wants our to match, and since I LOVE my Engagement Ring adn wont wear them together alot its what we went with

Post # 22
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Amazon.com, Sam’s Club and Costco.  All have shockingly good quality and amazing deals- you really can’t go wrong.

Post # 23
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I got mine on clearance at Osterman’s — it’s a half carat and I lOVES it!

$400

Looks like this:

Post # 24
365 posts
Helper bee

Mine was $80 on Amazon.  It’s a 14k white gold Benchmark 2mm band.  It goes perfectly under my halo ring and I love it.  They sell Benchmark bands at many stores, but Amazon has them for a good price.

Post # 25
9814 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I know I say it all the time, but Etsy. I have purchased so much jewelry from Etsy and it’s always so much less expensive than big mall stores.

Some of my favorites are Daniel M Jewelry, Heart of Water, McFarland Designs, Laurie Sarah Designs.

I’m getting my wedding band from an Etsy designer in 14k rose gold and sapphire for $550.

Post # 26
3048 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

I think I’m just going back to Shane CO and get a plain band… hopefully for $100-150.

Post # 27
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

we got my plain gold 3mm band for $150 from Charm

Post # 28
3147 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

moissaniteco.com – they modify most of their rings to your specifications, and the prices are really great! my 3/4 eternity 2mm moissanite ring sparkles like crazy and was only  $460 – no tax.

careful when you shop online. ring photos can be so deceptive. I ordered a ring that looked pretty blingy from ShaneCo for $450. but when I got it, it was so thin and delicate, I could barely see it!

but no harm in looking around!

Post # 29
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I got mine from the Zales outlet for around $400, and it’s very sparkly!  I love it!  That price is including the lifetime care package as well. 

Post # 30
2903 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

He got mine on overstock.com and I got his in the mall at a small kiosk.

Post # 31
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
@ellabee: We got my band at overstock, too :o)  It was much cheaper than what we saw in stores.

The topic ‘Where did you buy your wedding band under $500’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors