(Closed) Where did you find your inexpensive dress? (Under $500)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
953 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@sarahfw:  Your dress is gorgeous!

View original reply
@SundayLove:  I got my dress for $25 at JCPenney:

Post # 33
83 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@Miss Wellies:  Thank you! I think you may win the prize for least expensive dress ever. That’s awesome!

Post # 34
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Usedweddingdresses.com   – HIGHLY recommend! 

Post # 35
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
@princessbelle:  Were you happy with the quality/service?

Post # 36
313 posts
Helper bee

I got my Maggie Sottero Grace on Tradesy for $370. LOVE it.

Post # 37
1489 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I got mine at Vows in Boston MA. They also have an online store called Bridepower.com    They deal mostly in sample gowns, but you can get one heck of a deal if you don’t mind the sample factor.  I highly highly recommend Vows/Bridepower if you want to save money on a wedding dress.  

Mine came in at a whopping $499, marked down heavily from its original price.  It was a smallish sample size, which is why I think it was marked so low.  My budget for a dress was around $2,000 so when I found this I was floored!  This one blew the frontrunner dress that was $2200 out of the water!  

Post # 38
1489 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@sarahfw:  Thats lovely, love the detail on the hemline!!  

Post # 39
2890 posts
Sugar bee

Bought pre-owned over Kijiji, 200$ !

And since I kept doubting myself (I never thought I would actually marry in white) I found this gown in a bridal store it was a little over budget, 575$, but I had ”the moment” trying it on. It won’t need alterations either, so I think it’s worth the ”extra” money. I’ll be wearing it for evening reception as we’ll get married outside in winter and my white wedding dress is heavy (and probably wet  from the snow,I wanted something lighter and more ”me” for the party). 

Post # 40
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
@Futurecoacheswife:  I was thinking about getting the same dress from them, but I just feel like it’s too good of a price to be true. Hearing that you love yours is very heartening.

Post # 41
1047 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Mine was $299 – Its a sample and I bought it from Bibowden who are a Beusbane based wedding dress designer who I believe sell exclusively online. It needs a fair bit of alteration as it’s much too big, but since it’s a simple dress hopefully it won’t be too expensive. 

Post # 42
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I got mine on ebay for $75, it retails for $500! It’s worth the time to look through there with the right search criteria

Post # 43
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

New on Craigslist.

Post # 44
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

View original reply
@blueteacup:  It’s amazing!!! If you go custom add a couple inches to your height (I did and it fit perfectly) I may re-bead the sleeves to match a custom belt like another reviewer did on there (although I already love the sleeves) and add padded cups but that’s about all I’m doing 😉

Post # 45
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

$150 US from misdress on etsy

Post # 46
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@PeachSnapple:  who is your designer? I love the details on your dress

The topic ‘Where did you find your inexpensive dress? (Under $500)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors