(Closed) Where did you find your inexpensive dress? (Under $500)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
1489 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@DelilahDiamond:  Allure Couture, but its a one of a kind…they never put it into production!  Thanks though!!   

Post # 48
323 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@MsSunshineBee:  I love your dress. So understated and elegant.

Post # 49
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@Grossern:  I was.  It couldn’t have been more perfect.  It came super fast too, something like 2 weeks it was crazy.

Post # 50
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@princessbelle:  Wow!  That’s amazing!  I looked at their website…will they design other dresses if you tell them what you want it to look like, also, or just the ones they show?

Post # 51
9134 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

$160 for custom measurements from dressilyme.com

It looked just like the picture and fit perfectly.  Everyone was impressed by the boning in the corset and overall quality of the work.

Post # 52
616 posts
Busy bee

@SundayLove:  

Mine was $519 after tax at David’s bridal that included the belt and flower. (also I want to mention you can make payments at David’s) while its being processed and shipped they said about 8 weeks I’m saving up again for alterations and getting seamstresses priced (I forgot alterations in my budget oops!)

Post # 53
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

@sarahfw:  Please don’t buy crinoline! The dress looks perfect, expensive, and ethereal as is. I fear adding volume would cheapen it and mess up how gorgeous the layers look right now. You look amazing! What a bargain.

Post # 54
83 posts
Worker bee

@bunny_foo_foo:  Thank you so much! I will definitely take that advice to heart. 

The topic ‘Where did you find your inexpensive dress? (Under $500)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors