(Closed) Where do I buy these?

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@sarg88:  I bet you can buy them from a camping or gardening store! 

Post # 4
1328 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

They’re usually called Shepherd’s Hooks.  You can get them at almost any home/garden supply store seasonally.  In the winter you’ll probably find a better selection online.

The topic ‘Where do I buy these?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors