(Closed) Where is a good (reliable & loyal) & cheap place to buy checks at?

posted 8 years ago in Money
Post # 4
639 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

don’t you usually just order checks through your bank/credit union?  I’ve never heard of getting them anywhere else and I certainly wouldn’t trust anyone else with my account number/routing information. The banks/CU usually have a variety of designs to choose from. I’d start there.

Post # 6
1815 posts
Buzzing bee

Hey girl, i was looking for some a couple weeks ago when my bank wanted to charge me $45 for checks with puppies on them, lol. I ended up going with vistaprint!! they were really affordable (I’m talking like $12 for 150 checks and shipping) and really cute, and customizable. Google vistaprint for discount codes…vistaprint is ALWAYS putting out discount codes πŸ™‚ good luck!

Post # 7
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I like Checks Unlimited!  They were located where I used to live and I never had a problem with them.  The one thing I don’t like about any check company though is that the packaging is so obvious.  It screams ‘I’m a box of checks!’

Post # 8
5494 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2011

just a headsup: vista print WILL sell your information.  There have been many MANY complaints about them not just on these boards but on the BBB.  Be very careful.

Post # 9
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

I only order my checks thru my credit union. Don’t trust these other places…my bank doesn’t charge that much for cute checks. And I have enough to last a year, since I hardly use them anymore. I do mostly everything online now. Did you already check the selection at your bank/credit union?

Post # 10
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

i always do checks unlimited – i got super cute checks with a gone with the wind theme (one of my fav movies)

Post # 11
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’ve used checks unlimited for years and haven’t had any problems!

Post # 12
10 posts
Newbee

I use walmart checks, love them! I think I paid $10 including shipping for 150 checks with carbon copies.

Post # 14
365 posts
Helper bee

That’s amazing. I didn’t know people still used cheques.  I haven’t seen one in years and they aren’t accepted in NZ shops.

The topic ‘Where is a good (reliable & loyal) & cheap place to buy checks at?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors