(Closed) Where the heck do I find lighted tablecloths like these?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
5543 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2011

They most likely drapped strings of white christmas lights behind sheer cloths to get that look. It actually looks like those “icicle” lights they sell for Christmas.

Post # 4
2320 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@chasesgirl: Agreed.  My best friend got married and we did this! It’s just christmas lights attached to the table. You can even use rope light.

Post # 5
375 posts
Helper bee

The did just come out with luminescent cloths (chair covers, too, according to Special Events magazine) that are a bit more subtle than the lights under the tablecloth shown above BUT you’ll probably only find them through big rental companies for a while.

The disposable plastic covers and skirting really work the best for this effect. Many of the rentable ones are too thick (to stand up to so many uses and subsequent washings) to let much light through. If you’re renting linens do a test before placing your deposit.

Post # 6
4485 posts
Honey bee

It’s clear Christmas lights underneath sheer tablecloths.

The topic ‘Where the heck do I find lighted tablecloths like these?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors