(Closed) Where to find bridesmaid dresses under 100?

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1414 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Did you try JC Penney?

They have lots of cute dresses!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@weddingbound:  I dont know if you have one near where you live, but BCBG Final cut has really nice dresses for cheap! I got all 3 of mine for $120! But as for JcPenny, they do not have much for dresses right now because prom season just ended! If they have anything though, they will be on clearance!

Post # 6
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Macys, sale rack of White House | Black Market, JC Penney, Nordstrom Rack, even Target has really cute dresses!

Post # 8
1992 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Try Ann Taylor and J.Crew as well! I know you want floor length so it might be tough shopping in the spring/summer but there are definitely LOTS of options under $100… ESP cuz you only need 1-2!

Post # 12
7694 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Check at http://www.keepmeinstitches.biz  (Where I bought my MOB gown-Great price and great quality.  I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again. Sizes run Very small. They have 10 pages of long Bridesmaid or Best Man gowns-just click on details for sizes and colors).  🙂

Style 2188-J  $79.00Style (Fuschia) or 2189-J  $84.00, shown in purple-comes in Fuschia also

1156-DF  (XS – 2X) $81.00 Magenta (first photo)

Post # 13
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I would say David’s Bridal, Nordstorm Rack…and someone on another board mentioned Target depending on the bodytype of your BMS…good luck! My Bridesmaid or Best Man got hers at David’s for 79.

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have 4 bridesmaids and two live out of town.  So I knew I had to find one from a national chain store for everyone to have the same dress.  After searching, my bridesmaids got their dresses at Cache for 50% off.  It was $168 and they got it for $84 each.  Cache’s dresses are great quality, and one of my bridesmaid actually already wore the dress to a party already, and it was a huge hit!  Here is a picture of the dress on the model:

The topic ‘Where to find bridesmaid dresses under 100?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors