(Closed) Where to find galvanized tubs/pails

posted 10 years ago in Beehive
Post # 3
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2008

Check out Home Depot- I bought a few there for my wedding. They have them in 4 gallon and even larger (think horse trough!).

Post # 4
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2007

We got ours at Home Depot, too.  Any hardware store should have them though, in with all the other types of buckets.

Post # 5
27 posts
  • Wedding: July 2008

Sometimes you can get a really good deal if you look for actual horse troughs or feed buckets at a local feed store. There are several in the bay area if you send me a message with most specifically where I can probaobly help you out.

The topic ‘Where to find galvanized tubs/pails’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors