(Closed) Where to get a sperm analysis done?

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
5655 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’m not 100% sure but I think that an Urologist is who does sperm analysis… I know they’re who do vasectomies and that’s part of it.

Some OB or IF doctors may do them as well… wish I knew more for sure for you.

Post # 4
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My reproductive endocrinologist did both of my husband’s.

Post # 5
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I got a referral from my OB for a testing facility.

Post # 6
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

My Darling Husband got a refferal/scrip from his family doctor and he has to take it it an outpatient area at the hospital. There they gave him a cup and asked him to bring it back whith in a hour of the deposit. 

Post # 7
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@aandmklover: This is what they did when I worked in a hospital lab.  

The topic ‘Where to get a sperm analysis done?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors