(Closed) where to get these things for heels?

posted 6 years ago in Shoes
Post # 4
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

@mseagles:  Ooo get what jmaze is getting…they look more stylish! 🙂

Post # 6
979 posts
Busy bee


These are like the ones in the picture you posted.  They look cheaper and they are more expensive than the other ones I posted.

Post # 7
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

They are available on Amazon (solemates) read the reviews though. I’m really torn now. I was gonna get these for all my girls but they are all wearing different types of heels and the reviews aren’t that great for these, don’t know whatI’ll do

Post # 8
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m pretty sure they sell something like this at David’s Bridal as well!

Post # 10
7977 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2013 - UK

They’re called heel protectors and you can get them on ebay for £3 or so.

The topic ‘where to get these things for heels?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors