(Closed) Where to get this shoes?

posted 10 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
1276 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I don’t know if you want the exact shoe, or just the style.  That style of shoe is called a d’orsay heel…and definitely very in right now.  If you search zappos.com, for example, you’ll find tons of ’em:


 Happy shoe hunting! 

The topic ‘Where to get this shoes?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors