(Closed) Where Would I Get This Paper???

posted 12 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2009

It looks like standard copy paper to me.  I think they just ran the paper through the printer with the names, cut the paper into strips.  They like curled the ends with scissor (like they do for curling ribbon) or just wound it tightly around something (like a pencil or wire).

I hope this helps.  Good Luck!

Post # 4
2249 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2021

an art supply or scrapbook store might be good for pretty paper too

Post # 6
22 posts

If you have an outdoor wedding it is also a good idea to hairspray the paper so that the curls don’t straighten out or droop by the time people use them!

The topic ‘Where Would I Get This Paper???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors