Post # 1
Which 2 entrees would you pick out of these to serve to your guests?
Events at the mining exchange, a wyndham grand hotel
<div class=”page” title=”Page 18″>
- Grilled beef medallions with madeira demi glace
- Herb marinated chicken breast with beurre blanc
- Herb grilled pork loin with Creole barbeque sauce
- Parmesan baked Mahi-Mahi with shallot champagne sauce
- Grilled or blackened salmon with light butter sauce
- Tomato concasse pasta
- Pasta Primavera
Post # 2
- Wedding: September 2014 - SPRING VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB
Grilled Beef and Marinasted Chicken. You really can’t go wrong with that. Most people will be able to eat it.
Post # 3
herb marinated chicken and pasta primavera.
Post # 6
Beef and pasta primacera if you have vegetarian guests. Beef and chicken if you don’t
Post # 7
I’d pick grilled beef and salmon (as long as the venue will serve a vegetarian option).
Post # 8
I would just go with a beef and chicken option for the two — and make sure you can accomodate vegetarians. To be honest though, the beef doesn’t sound that good to me.
Post # 10
- Wedding: June 2014 - Cedar Lake Cellars
As a veggie, I would want the pasta primavera. Yum!