(Closed) Which anniversary band? & Can I see pictures of 1/3 carat eternity bands

posted 7 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Which ring would you pick?
    Chevron ring : (3 votes)
    16 %
    Full eternity : (4 votes)
    21 %
    Almost full eternity (I'm not sure exactly what its called but its more than a half eternity.) : (9 votes)
    47 %
    Full eternity in rose gold : (3 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 3
    108 posts
    Blushing bee

I love your engagement ring you post it so often it is so clear it means so much to you. I personally love the first picture you have posted the chevron! I think it would look stunning with your marquise diamond! 

Post # 4
    108 posts
    Blushing bee

Ah I appear to have clicked on the full eternity option rather than the chevron mark that as a vote for the chev! 

Post # 5
    14657 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I dont have a pic of it on its own, but mines 1/3 half eternity about 2 mm wide.  The diamonds stop right there it drops out of sight.

I like the half eternity, just in case it ever has to get resized.  And I vote (if it was an option) rose gold in half eternity cause rose gold is soooo pretty!!

Post # 7
    3148 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 2010

Here is why I prefer 3/4 (as opposed to full eternity)

1. I can get my ring resized one day if I need to.

2. I won’t have to worry about damaging the stones that are facing down when I grasp onto handles.

3. most important: it makes it easier to apply lotion to my hands w/o getting it in the settings. (I apply lotion like, a million times a day so I’m not into the idea of having to take off my ring every single time.)

Post # 8
    624 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose: Are you planning to stack all 3 rings? Or is the new band going to replace the one you actually have?

If you plan to stack all 3, I might not go with the chevron band. If it’s replacing your band, it would look great.

I like the idea of 3/4 eternity, unlike the full eternity it can be resized later down the road if you need it to. Also, the full eternity is kind of bulky. I am certainly anticipating an adjustment period with mine. Being a full eternity, it’s not as comfy as my e-ring (half eternity + smaller stones.) 

Post # 9
    3000 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I vote for the “almost full eternity” for same reasons as PPs. I think it will compliment your current wedding ring without distracting from it. While rose gold and the chevron rings are beautiful, I think something a little closer to the style of your wedding ring will look best.

The topic ‘Which anniversary band? & Can I see pictures of 1/3 carat eternity bands’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors