(Closed) Which bustle???? Mori Lee 4524 Pictures!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

That bustle you posted looks fantastic! I would stick with that one. Otherwise a multi point French bustle would be my 2nd choice.

Post # 4
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

It is hard to tell what the bustle you have shown would look like on your dress because yours does not have that same wrapping effect.  I was struggling with what to do with mine also but at my fitting the lady went through a bunch of them with my actual dress and I picked from there. Maybe they will be able to show  you something you haven’t seen that will work perfectly with your dress, which is very pretty by the way πŸ™‚

Edit:  I just found where you must have gotten the picture from and read how it works and I believe that this bustle would make it look like you have no train at all once bustled.  I think it is nice and clean and simple (simple looking but probably not all the buttoning πŸ™‚ A benifit is that I doubt your bustle would break with all the buttons.  If you like that clean look I say go for it πŸ™‚  Good Luck!

Post # 6
3182 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I think the one you posted looks great! I would have gone that route if it worked with my dress.

Post # 8
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Clean and simple is my vote, and I hope your seamstress was able to make it happen!

My mom is adding the bustle to my dress (same dress) and we decided to go with the clean, simple “looks like it has no train once bustled” look.

I don’t know why, but I just don’t like the look of the french bustle – especially with this dress, I love the way the skirt on this dress falls, so if the bustle allows the train to fall naturally, as if it were just a normal part of the skirt, I will be very content.

Also, if any ladies want to chat about accessories, this thread needs some love! http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/mori-lee-4524-brides-show-your-accessories

The topic ‘Which bustle???? Mori Lee 4524 Pictures!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors