Post # 1
Hey bees..it is me again lol
Not even going to get in my story again, as I am sure all of you know lol…
So here is my setting:
They have the same setting at Ashadiamonds.com and MoissaniteCo. (I think they are the same people?)
Anyhow…Since the 1.5 ct 7.5mm Ring Bearer Amora is out…I think I have narrowed it down to..
I am SUPER color sensitive, and I just really don’t care for warmth. I would like to be a believavble diamond…most importantly I want to love it, and for it to be pretty 🙂
1. Asha Round H & A 1.5 ct, 7.5mm
- Half the price of the amora version I was going to get… $1600 vs $800, which means I can get a pretty wedding band
- Like the cut better than Ring Bearer
- Does not show any warmth
- People keep saying not a forever stone…I would possibly upgrade to the GEM, but sometimes life gets in the way and that may take a backseat.
2. Asha ACC (Antique Cushion Cut) 2.5 ct, 7.5mm
- Still about half the price of the Amora I was going to get, which means I can get a pretty wedding band
- Think I am falling in love with this chunky cut
- Does not show warmth
- May also be a little more believable to a diamond comapred to the round Asha
- People keep saying not forever stone…I would possibly upgrade to the GEM, but sometimes life gets in the way and that may take a backseat.
3. Amora Moissanite OEC 1.25ct, 7mm
- New option not sure how I feel
- It is pretty, but in some pictures looks warm..not sure if this is how it appears in real life.
- Double the price of the Ashas
Anyone have any other pros / cons or advice?
Again, I really really appreciate all of your help 🙂 I am usually a very decisive person
thank you, thank you, thank you <3
Post # 3
Ive had 2 H&A Ashas and i love the cut and sparkle, it doesnt have any warmth to it at all. And IF you do plan on upgrading in the future, you wont have spent alot on the asha. Alot of ladies on the betterthandiamond forums have had their ashas up to 5yrs+ and they still look great it just has to do with how you treat your rings.
you should check out their forums; betterthandiamond forums
Post # 4
@Missus_LLC: thanks so much for the feedback 🙂 How does your asha compare to a diamond?
Post # 5
Ive put a diamond next to my asha and they sparkle the same or even better with the asha because most jewelry stores dont carry such a good cut or color diamond. but asha is the most diamond like sim there is. moissy is beautiful also but does have color and isnt “cut” the same as a diamond.
Post # 6
If you are sensitive to color than I woupd stay away from the OECs. I like them personally but they are I in color. I would sugguest either the H&A or the ACC. I have a regular cushion and am in love with it.
Post # 7
Stay away from the ACC too because that is also I in c olor. I’d go with the H&A round since you can get either an F/G or choose an H.
Post # 8
Hi everyone. I have been on here for the past year trying to decide between Asha or Moissy. I decided on Asha except now I’m not sure whether to get the ACC or the regular Cushion Cut. I am trying to pass my Asha off as a diamond and want the one that looks the most realistic! Also of there is a diff cut that will pass off better please let me know.Please Help!!!