(Closed) Which do you like better? ML 4524 or Maggie “gwyneth”/?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which do you think?
    DEFINITELY the Mori Lee 4524 : (90 votes)
    53 %
    DEFINITELY the Maggie "Gwyneth" : (59 votes)
    35 %
    keep shopping.. : (21 votes)
    12 %
  • Post # 31
    3 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I think they are both beautiful and you have a fantastic figure but for your venue I like the first one better. Classic and lovely.

Post # 32
    105 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

I like them both, but I say keep shopping.  It’s getting to be fall and a whole new line of dresses will be released soon, and if you like one of these two dresses, you will still be able to get them when the time comes.

Post # 33
    2475 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

I like #1 better on you.  🙂

Post # 34
    2342 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

I love the Maggie dress, but I think the Mori Lee dress is perfect for your venue!  That probably does help you, but I voted for the 2nd!  Regardless, you look gorgeous in both!

Post # 35
    2226 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

I love the 1st one!!!  But, it also reminds me of my dress, which is probably why I voted for it!  It looks amazing on you, and is perfect for your setting!

Post # 36
    383 posts
    Helper bee

Definitely the first one!  It’s classic, and super flattering, and just generally very elegant.  I don’t love the silhouette or bling on the second one, and I also think the first one is more appropriate for an outdoor venue, but that’s just my personal preference — certainly they both look great on you.

Post # 37
    13563 posts
    Honey Beekeeper

I personally love the Mori Lee! I think it really works for you!

Post # 38
    310 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

If it is the beach I would go for the Maggie but if it was in a church I say go with ML.

Post # 39
    3 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2011

I love the Gwenyth… very flattering on you!  But I think Im partial to it becasue Im wearing Gwenyth on my wedding next year in June – which is also outside in a garden.. I think it looks great on you!  But – do go with whatever felt like “the dress” on you!

Post # 40
    131 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

I prefer the first one, but I think the second looks better one you! Good luck!

Post # 41
    4122 posts
    Honey bee

OK, I just read the whole “I’m surprised I liked that shape and when I envision my wedding I see ballgown….”

GET THE BALL GOWN! For real, I was swayed by a similar shape away from ballgowns and I went through such drama and stress and heartbreak for it. Bottom line, I still saw “ballgown” in my mind, and the dress, while beautiful, didn’t fulfill the vision.

Follow your vision and gut! Get the ballgown!

I already voted that I liked that one more anyway 🙂

Post # 42
    52 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

Love the Mori Lee on you! Is that Blissets??? If so then we live around each other.. My wedding is this September. If you ever wanna talk or need a sounding board let me know 🙂

Post # 43
    790 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2008

I like both dresses on you but I voted for the Mori Lee dress because I find it more suitable to your venue.

Post # 44
    270 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

You couldn’t go wrong with either one.  Although I do think the second one — the slimmer fit — is more flattering on you.

The topic ‘Which do you like better? ML 4524 or Maggie “gwyneth”/?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors